- Ph.D in Medicine
- Graduate School of Public Health, Support Unit for Conducting Clinically Essential Studies, St.Luke’s International University
- Japanese Society of Public Health Certified Public Health Specialist
- Environmental Epidemiology
- Public Hygiene/Public Health / Health Science
- Environmental impact assessment / Environmental Policy
- Mask science (Maschology)
- Environmental measurement / analysis / statistics
- Brain neurophysiology
- International Epidemiological Association [IEA]
- International Society for Environmental Epidemiology [ISEE]
- Japan Epidemiological Association
- Japanese Society of Allergology
- Japanese Society of Public Health
- Japan Society for Atmospheric Environment
- Japanese Society of Biometeoroiogy
- The Japanese Society for Hygiene
- Japan Society for Occupational Health
- Japan Society of Endocrine Disrupters Research
- Japanese Society of Pediatric Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Japanese Society for Pediatric Tobacco Research
- Health effects of the human body of Asian dust are being studied by multifaceted approaches that combine weather and medicine with the on-site investigation of sources of Asian dust, environmental measurements and meteorology.
- Attention is paid to the event that the health effect of the earth on the human is affected by the sky condition, and the application of observed data to prevention medicine· Health forecast system is constructing.
- Also, studies of children's and pregnant women's diseases, child rearing and autism are also carried out in conjunction with the environment.
- Assessment for the effect of atmospheric airborne particulate matter (Asian dust, air pollution, PM 2.5 etc) on human health
- Japan Environmenal & Children's study
- Analysis of dust deposits heavy metal components and microorganisms
- Investigate the transport route of dust / air pollutants
- Investigation of Asian dust source in Mongolian desert area
- Protective effects of masks, leakage rates, fit factors, and protection factors
- Child growth and the effect of oxytocin
- Home: Tottori city
- After studying allergy/immunology, cell physiology, cranial nerve physiology at Okayama University, Started a full-scale survey of health effects of Asian dust and air pollutants at the Graduate School of Medicine, Tottori University from 2008.
- After working at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Yamanashi, I am currently an associate professor at the Graduate school of Public Health, St.Luke's International University, teaching public health and environmental health. The research of environmental epidemiology, the health effects of environmental issues, and preventive medicine (e.g. Masks) is consistently advanced.
- Concerning the health effects of Asian dust (Atmospheric particulate matter) on humans, research is conducting on the field investigation of Asian dust sources, environmental measurement, and a multifaceted approach combining weather and medicine.
- I am focusing on the phenomenon that the effect of the sky condition to the human health on the ground, and constructing the application and health prediction using the observation data.
- The protective effect of masks and how to handle masks to protect yourself from air pollutants (PM2.5), infection disease, pollinosis, and house dust.
- Besides, research on the psychological effects of the environment, diseases, parenting of children and pregnant women, and autism is conducting in conjunction with the environment.
- Teaching diploma for science at High school and Junior high school
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Science
- Biology/Practical Subject
- Tutorial of Social Medicine
- Tutorial for problem-based learning
- Volunteer for early clinical experience
- Seminar of the basic medical sciences
- 86 Nishi-cho, Yonago-city Tottori, 683-8503, JAPAN